Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wondering who a transaction is on my card ?

Options
  • 10-05-2015 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi there over the last week i have seen 3 transactions on my card for €0.99, €1.00 and €24.99 on my card from a place called pay4tn.com they where takeing between the 4th and the 7th of may and i have no idea who they are and where they would have got my card number as the only places i have used my card online in the last week is paypal and justeat.ie.

Just panicking a bit now as someone can keep on using my card to get amounts of it and i wondering if its posable to order a new bank card and block this card ?. 

Also i need a standing order removed from my bank account. 

Regards 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi samapple789, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

As you do not recognise the recent transactions on your account we would advise you to contact our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365 as soon as possible. A representative can review this and provide further information on this transaction. Should you then wish to cancel your card, our team can do so immediately and if an investigation is required they will also initiate this on your behalf. 

If you are registered for 365Online you can cancel a standing order while logged into your 365Online Account. For instructions on how to complete this please see here. Alternatively, our representatives on the phone would be more than happy to assist you with this also. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement