Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise support grant

Options
  • 10-05-2015 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

About to apply for this through the Btwea. How long does it normally take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭upinthesky

First of all get 2 quotes,then send all documents to where ever they need to be sent, you will then receive info on whether or not to pay the 20% deposit, this needs to be paid first and the seller needs to send off the invoice as to what's been paid and an invoice for social welfare on what they have to pay, which will be the remaining balance, the remaining funds are sent to the sellers bank account and not to you, this is the stage were at so not sure on how long it takes for social welfare to actually forward the money to their bank, hoping it's not too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Alonso77

upinthesky wrote: »
    First of all get 2 quotes,then send all documents to where ever they need to be sent, you will then receive info on whether or not to pay the 20% deposit, this needs to be paid first and the seller needs to send off the invoice as to what's been paid and an invoice for social welfare on what they have to pay, which will be the remaining balance, the remaining funds are sent to the sellers bank account and not to you, this is the stage were at so not sure on how long it takes for social welfare to actually forward the money to their bank, hoping it's not too long!

I am in the process of waiting for the money to be forwarded. Its been 6 weeks and counting and nothing. Very frustrating. How long does it take to process a payment? It's been 3 months since I officially started up for btwea and haven't received these crucial work tools etc.

Alonso77 wrote: »
    I am in the process of waiting for the money to be forwarded. Its been 6 weeks and counting and nothing. Very frustrating. How long does it take to process a payment? It's been 3 months since I officially started up for btwea and haven't received these crucial work tools etc.

Same as, were waiting 2 weeks now!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭cruiser202006

upinthesky wrote:
    Same as, were waiting 2 weeks now!
    Hi if you don't mind me asking did you pay your 20% through business account or through cash?

Hi if you don't mind me asking did you pay your 20% through business account or through cash?

Haven't set up the business account yet so just paid from my normal account, ill just keep the receipt see how that goes, received the item anyway so took about 4 weeks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭peeps78

Ive heard of it taking between 3-5 months depending on which DSP office you are with.

peeps78 wrote: »
    Ive heard of it taking between 3-5 months depending on which DSP office you are with.

wow,took us 4 weeks we are meath area!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭cruiser202006

I've paid up my end of things now so it's up to the dsp now! The 4 suppliers are already supplying there service to me even tho it could be 4-6 weeks before they receive the balance! I must ave a trustworthy face!!!

Advertisement