Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish moto vloggers?

• 10-05-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

Seems to be a big thing in the UK, been following RoadcraftNottingham on youtube for a bit, he's one of the less annoying ones.

After navigating the pit of confusion and tribal knowledge that's getting on a bike in .ie was wondering if there was such a thing here that'd have an Irish perspective on things, haven't been able to find one.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

No decent ones from what I've seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

To be honest anyone that take's their concentration off the road to "vlog" when on a bike isn't worth listening to.

Even with the UK guys I find it's a vanity project for most.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

KTR1C wrote: »
    To be honest anyone that take's their concentration off the road to "vlog" when on a bike isn't worth listening to.

Even with the UK guys I find it's a vanity project for most.

my thoughts exactly

insufferable pricks for the most part to boot

Advertisement