Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest A1?

• 10-05-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Imo, biology. The most ridiculous exam I have ever come across in my life. What's your opinion?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭Peg14

I agree. Biology is easy though you do need the time to study it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Codswapple

biology has roughly a 10 percent failure rate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

For those who are naturally good at languages, the languages will be the easiest A1s.

For those who are good at maths and think logically, and remember things once they understand them, subjects like maths, physics, accountancy, etc. tend to be easy, while someone else may find these difficult but shine at biology because there's a lot of memory work involved.

For me, As in English and History didn't strain me unduly, but I would have struggled to pass biology if I had taken it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭ThatsTheShtuff

Biology because we all know a dope who got an A1 in Biology!!
    Ag Science isn't bad either, if effort is put into the project.
    People think Home Ec is easy SO WRONG!!!! Only strictly 2% A1's, and a very harsh bell curve system..
    If you know your chemistry well, the A1 rate is pretty high, i think its like 11%... Its still a hard subject if you don't 'get' it... But that can be said for anything, some people can't get their head around Biology, no matter how 'easy' it is said to be!

Advertisement