Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying Ryanair

Options
  • 10-05-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Okay so it's my first time going to book with Ryanair. It's only for a flight to the UK as aer lingus don't fly on the day I need. I'm booking 4 people in the one booking. When I'm going to the airport do I need to print it at home? Like Does the mobile app give us a boarding pass for all 4 of us or just one ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

You need to print out each boarding pass. I have not used the app but I would imagine that each person will need to have the app for their boarding pass. The app does not get good reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

I used the app for the first time last week and was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was. I had both myself and my GF's boarding pass on it and we had no problems, she doesn't have a smart phone.
    Not often I'm complimentary about Ryanair but worked fine for me.

Advertisement