Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon: Discount codes ?

Options
  • 10-05-2015 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi
    I see on the registration page for DCM and others, a section for discount codes.
    Does anyone know where these codes can be got from ?

I'm looking to signup for 3 races at cost of 110, so even 10% off would be nice...

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Have never seen any discount codes for this race.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

I suspect it's mainly for employees and clients of Airtricity and maybe some of the other sponsors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Think there is a discount if you sign up for a number of races anyway & it's automatically applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Diesel

Hi Folks,
    Just to let you know, I received a message back via Twitter.
    "@JGASports @sseairtricity there's no discount code needed as we've reduced the prices this year! "

Needless to say it wasn't just the 'need' for discount, but as the registration page had discount boxes, I assumed there would be - and need turned to want !

Alas, might have hold off a bit - see if any arise in future... Still going to run them - so no loss, just no gain..

Thanks again.
    Diesel

Advertisement