Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original XBOX controllers + video cables

Options
  • 10-05-2015 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

ITEM: 2 x Controllers, 1 x Component Cables, 1 x RGB Scart cable, 1 x Original Composite cable

POST\COLLECTION:
    Collection from Celbridge area

PRICE:
    Looking for official PS2 controllers, or maybe a wii with some cash your way

PAYMENT METHODS:
    Cash \ Trade

One of the controllers cables had a slight tear at the top but I've taped it up and taped the other for good measure, Masking tape for now but electrical tape should do a better job.

EDIT: Also have a broken system for pats I can throw in if you like, pins are bent where DVD ribbon cable fits in.
    Case is in bad nick but the DVD drive or HDD could be of use to someone

ZmE4ZDFjOTZlMGIyMTRhNTdmYzAwMTJlZGY0YjZhZWYuvEDGc5IRlhNC3PXEjcukaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNGExOTkyZjEzOWY5YjI3ODIxMWFkYWExOGJjZDk0YWE1OTRhNWVhZTkxNjAzMDhhYjA2NjE5MjAzNDM2YWNkOC5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

I might have a couple of spare official ps2 controlers spare, I'll see what i can dig out and test them.

I have an original xbox that has no controlers or video cable that i want to test out so this could be just the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

I might have a couple of spare official ps2 controlers spare, I'll see what i can dig out and test them.

I have an original xbox that has no controlers or video cable that i want to test out so this could be just the job!

Cool, PS2 controllers are getting harder and harder to find locally for some reason.

i'll have a dig around tonight if i get a chance (exams at the mo lol)

just saw your edit regarding spare system, could be handy if the one i have is goosed, could chuck a working ps2 fatty with iffy AV connector (still works but sometimes requires a wiggle) your way. its not in tip top nick but it does work and reads disks.

i'll have a dig around tonight if i get a chance (exams at the mo lol)

just saw your edit regarding spare system, could be handy if the one i have is goosed, could chuck a working ps2 fatty with iffy AV connector (still works but sometimes requires a wiggle) your way. its not in tip top nick but it does work and reads disks.
    I have one with free mcboot already, kitted out.
    Have you a wii actually?

not a spare one, have freemcboot on a card myself, might drop you a pm regarding advice on something that could be best discussed privately...

• Advertisement

Hi, I've dug out 2 official sony dualshocks 2s.

FIRST ONE:

Has some bare wire right up by the controller but would look ok if i pop it open first then wrap black insulating tape round then re assemble it.

The good news is I've tested it with a playstation to usb adaptor using the windows game controller properties box and all buttons are working, both sticks are working in analogue mode and pressing down on the sticks registers the L3 and R3 button clicks.

SECOND ONE:

Not so great I'm afraid. visually in good enough nick so might be handy if you have a working one thats battered.

heres whats working - X, Sqaure, start, select analogue mode button, right on d pad, analouge sticks, L3 and r4.

Everything else is non responsive,I have stripped it down and cleaned the contacts including the ribbon cable connection but that made no difference, just thought i'd mention it.

I'll see if i can dig another one out ...I'm sure i had another that was working but in bad shape visually.

Hi, I've dug out 2 official sony dualshocks 2s.

FIRST ONE:

Has some bare wire right up by the controller but would look ok if i pop it open first then wrap black insulating tape round then re assemble it.

The good news is I've tested it with a playstation to usb adaptor using the windows game controller properties box and all buttons are working, both sticks are working in analogue mode and pressing down on the sticks registers the L3 and R3 button clicks.

SECOND ONE:

Not so great I'm afraid. visually in good enough nick so might be handy if you have a working one thats battered.

heres whats working - X, Sqaure, start, select analogue mode button, right on d pad, analouge sticks, L3 and r4.

Everything else is non responsive,I have stripped it down and cleaned the contacts including the ribbon cable connection but that made no difference, just thought i'd mention it.

I'll see if i can dig another one out ...I'm sure i had another that was working but in bad shape visually.

Grand I'll take both even if you can't find the third, Are you able to collect ? I'll throw in the xbox if you can

Im up in mayo, and wont be passing anytime soon. I'll see if i've anyone passing by who can collect, if I do i can send a ps2 down with them as well..

Failing that we could just post the controlers to each other, and maybe do a console swap another time.

Willing to swap this for some wii component cables and or wii classic controllers.
    Could throw in an RROD 360 and PS3 parts too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement