Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill increase - no notification

Options
  • 10-05-2015 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I knew Eircom were changing prices but I was told that all affected accounts will receive notification of the change before it occurs. I received nothing and I was looking for out for it.

Just got my bill and it turns out its higher than usual. My price plan has clearly changed. Why was I not notified of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 teatoast

teatoast wrote: »
    I knew Eircom were changing prices but I was told that all affected accounts will receive notification of the change before it occurs. I received nothing and I was looking for out for it.

Just got my bill and it turns out its higher than usual. My price plan has clearly changed. Why was I not notified of this?
    Still haven't heard anything more about this? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

teatoast wrote: »

Hi teatoast

We have been advised that All eircom customers impacted were notified about these changes by letter, email or bill insert at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect.

The period of  for cancellation without early contract cease charge (if you are in contract of course) has expired however should you wish to contest any charge on the basis of not being notified you will need to lodge an official complaint by contacting eircoms complaints department on freefone 1800 200 481, 9am - 5.30 pm (Mon - Fri) or by any other method advised here: http://support.eircom.net/article/codeofpractice

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement