Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still being charged after cancelling account

Options
  • 11-05-2015 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, I cancelled my account back in late February / Early March when the contracts changed.  After all the hassle I went through getting the account cancelled without the €100 disconnection fee I am STILL receiving monthly bills.

This really needs to be sorted out and any money that has been taken from my account needs to be put back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Carpo II wrote: »
    Hi, I cancelled my account back in late February / Early March when the contracts changed.  After all the hassle I went through getting the account cancelled without the €100 disconnection fee I am STILL receiving monthly bills.

This really needs to be sorted out and any money that has been taken from my account needs to be put back.
    Very sorry to hear this Carpo II

Please feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I'll investigate this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement