Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact numbers

Options
  • 11-05-2015 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, can you provide me a contact number to call from abroad for help with policy renewal, please? 1 890 numbers don't work.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi, can you provide me a contact number to call from abroad for help with policy renewal, please? 1 890 numbers don't work.
    Hi Vitor Pereira,

You can contact us abroad on 00353 49436 8100. Did you know you can renew your policy and make other changes on our website www.libertyinsurance.ie by clicking on 'Manage my Policy'.
    If you have any problems PM me your details and we can give you a call.
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Vitor Pereira

Thanks! Yes, I know. I've always managed my policy online. Very handy but in this case I need to ring to say I won't be renewing because for some mysterious reason my renewal quote is double of last year's and I've had no claims. Actually I'm going from 3 to 4 years of no claims but still you want to charge me double.

Thanks for your help anyway.

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Thanks! Yes, I know. I've always managed my policy online. Very handy but in this case I need to ring to say I won't be renewing because for some mysterious reason my renewal quote is double of last year's and I've had no claims. Actually I'm going from 3 to 4 years of no claims but still you want to charge me double.

Hi Vitor Pereira,
    Would you like to PM me your details to review your renewal.
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Vitor Pereira

Hi Vitor Pereira,
    Would you like to PM me your details to review your renewal.
    Una
    Sure, will do.

Advertisement