Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Throwdown - September 5th & 6th, Ashling Hotel, Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

Can someone confirm the price for the ticket if i want to attend the event + play games? Is it 25eu for the entrance and then 25 eu for 4 tourneys? so 50 total?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

If you plan to attend both days and enter all 4 tournaments, the total will be 50 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Simon_K wrote: »
    Can someone confirm the price for the ticket if i want to attend the event + play games? Is it 25eu for the entrance and then 25 eu for 4 tourneys? so 50 total?
    chunkis wrote: »
    If you plan to attend both days and enter all 4 tournaments, the total will be 50 euro.

Competitors pass for the weekend is 25.

1 tournament is an extra 10
    2 and extra 15..... below is the poster explaining ticket prices.

ticket-prices-724x1024.png

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Looks like I won't be able to make it back to Dublin before 6th of September, therefore I will miss this tournament unfortunately. :(

Wish you all the best and beast them fools.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

ladnopoka wrote: »
    Looks like I won't be able to make it back to Dublin before 6th of September, therefore I will miss this tournament unfortunately. :(

Wish you all the best and beast them fools.

You'll be missed!

• Advertisement

Does anybody have a problem with swapping the Street Fighter II tournament schedule with the Bomberman tournament on the Saturday morning? so instead of Street Fighter starting at 12pm, Bomberman would start at 12pm, and the Street Fighter pools would start at 6pm.

The reason am asking is because am in Dublin from Friday to Sunday and I would like to attend, but wont be able to arrive until after 5pm on the Saturday, so a 6pm start would be perfect for me.

I also know the tournament organiser is coming from the UK and arrives that morning at 10.30am on the ferry. His plans are to check into his hotel out by the airport, and then drive back into the city to set up and get everything ready. Now i know the time table says 12pm start, but there isn`t much chance of making it from the ferry to the hotel and back into the city before 12. 1pm would probably be closer to the mark to arrive and get everything set up. It would also be good if everybody could get warmed up and play casuals, i imagine most people have never played on the arcade version of the game before, so it`s going to take a while to get used to it.

So yeah, what do people think?

Does anybody have a problem with swapping the Street Fighter II tournament schedule with the Bomberman tournament on the Saturday morning? so instead of Street Fighter starting at 12pm, Bomberman would start at 12pm, and the Street Fighter pools would start at 6pm.

The reason am asking is because am in Dublin from Friday to Sunday and I would like to attend, but wont be able to arrive until after 5pm on the Saturday, so a 6pm start would be perfect for me.

I also know the tournament organiser is coming from the UK and arrives that morning at 10.30am on the ferry. His plans are to check into his hotel out by the airport, and then drive back into the city to set up and get everything ready. Now i know the time table says 12pm start, but there isn`t much chance of making it from the ferry to the hotel and back into the city before 12. 1pm would probably be closer to the mark to arrive and get everything set up. It would also be good if everybody could get warmed up and play casuals, i imagine most people have never played on the arcade version of the game before, so it`s going to take a while to get used to it.

So yeah, what do people think?

Sf2 had been moved to Sunday in full as arranged with the guys coming from London. This Was updated weeks ago.

The schedule is also not up for re org by popular decision/vote

The lads from GMC in London will be there on the sat at some stage to setup for casuals for sat night too.

Hope to see you on the Sunday Chunkis

ill be there on saturday night, not sure about sunday, but ill try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

You have to defend your ST crown.

You have to defend your ST crown.

Yeh. No interim sh1t in fgc. Show up or lose it :p

Ah gowan.

ill be there on saturday night, not sure about sunday, but ill try.

No white tracksuits, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

No white tracksuits, please.

I was hoping to get a picture of ISDD and chunkis though :C

We’re pleased to announce that Street Fighter V will be playable at Celtic Throwdown in Dublin on September 5th and 6th, 2015. This will be the first time that R. Mika will be playable in Europe, so check the following link for more info. We look forward to seeing many of you next month.

www.capcom-unity.com

GET HYPE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

That is excellent, too bad I already wasted my money entering Ultra. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Constant Markievicz

That's deadly, I'm really looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

I've had the pleasure of already attending an offline SFV build loke test at VSF5, and it was pretty awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Is SF on Xbox 360?

• Advertisement

The Hound wrote: »
    Is SF on Xbox 360?

Yup!

These last few hours in work are dragging in.

These last few hours in work are dragging in.

Yeah, the struggle is real

Maybe if I print off my CT tickets...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I can register for 2 and 3rd strike on Sunday yeah? Won't be able to make it Saturday.

That should be no problem Rob.

You can reg for any of the games up to 20 minutes before they start. :)

SF2 starts early on Sun so make sure you are there on time as it will start on time

Does anyone who's bringing a console need to arrive at the Aisling earlier than 11.00? I'm bringing a PS3 for TTT2.

Macal wrote: »
    Does anyone who's bringing a console need to arrive at the Aisling earlier than 11.00? I'm bringing a PS3 for TTT2.

Honestly, it'd be great if we could get it pre registration, but obviously if you can't you can't.

• Advertisement

Honestly, it'd be great if we could get it pre registration, but obviously if you can't you can't.

I can get it in before pre-reg. I live relatively close to town.

Advertisement