Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caislean na hAbhainn

• 11-05-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hey guys looking for some info on this estate....opinions from anyone who lives there or has lived there.

Whats the area like.... owner occupied.... students.... the general demographic of the people living there..

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Nice enough but the road leading to the back of the estate was never finished by the developer.

I've friends living there and they have never had any issues. I think its a bit too far for students so its mostly owner occupied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

I was looking at these to rent, but they're tiny for a 3-bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

The four bedroom ones are mostly owner occupied but the three bedroom ones have a fair few rentals and council house rentals. I don't think there's many student houses though.
    I was looking to buy there a while ago and while the houses look lovely they aren't built great and there's lots left to be done to complete the estate. One of the four bedrooms I was viewing had a lot of structural problems. I also didn't like the look of the empty field out front with building stuff abandoned against the wall of the back of some of the houses. Prime area for rats.

Advertisement