Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash lodgement jammed in ATM machine in Camden Street branch

Options
  • 11-05-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

This morning I tried to lodge around 200 euro in cash into my Credit Card account (to pay bill),  I separated the notes into piles and only managed to lodge 65 euro because the rest got jammed in the machine!   I told one of your staff who said they would resolve the problem this afternoon.  I'm concerned because I havent heard anything back from your staff.  I left my mobile and credit card number with them.  What should I do?   Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi me0w, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you PM us with your name, contact number and the branch where you made the lodgement and we'll contact the branch on your behalf. 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭me0w

Hi me0w, 

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you PM us with your name, contact number and the branch where you made the lodgement and we'll contact the branch on your behalf. 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 
    When I tried to PM you  I got this message!
    "Bank of Ireland: Elaine has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Elaine from the recipient list and send the message again."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

me0w wrote: »
    Hi me0w, 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 
    "Bank of Ireland: Elaine has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Elaine from the recipient list and send the message again."
    Hi me0w, 

We've sent you a PM now which will allow you to respond to us directly. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭me0w

me0w wrote: »
    Hi me0w, 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 

Hi me0w, 

We've sent you a PM now which will allow you to respond to us directly. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine
    Hi, just sent a message, thanks :)

Advertisement