If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Active Speakers ?

Options
  • 11-05-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Just wondering if you have any good Active Speakers ?  Specifically for a Turntable.
    I've got my Pre-amp so am looking for a good set like the Audioengine A2+ or Q Accoustic BT3.
    Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,
    Just wondering if you have any good Active Speakers ?  Specifically for a Turntable.
    I've got my Pre-amp so am looking for a good set like the Audioengine A2+ or Q Accoustic BT3.
    Thanks in Advance.

Hi Muppetkiller.

We would only have the Q Acoustics BT3 out of those two which are priced 369.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12597-bt3.aspx

We run these in-store and they sound excellent.

We also stock the Tibo PLUS 4 priced at 427.99 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/tibo/plus-4/tibo-plus-4-blk

I've not heard these in action as of yet though.

Any questions please let me know.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,
    Thanks in Advance.

MP,

Thanks for that..

Q Acoustic BT3 are excellent to be fair... they are £279.95 / €399.99 and the euro price includes delivery..

We don't do the Audioengine A2 but we also stock the Wharfedale DS1 which are £129.95 / €199.99

These are both Bluetooth prepared but they also have analogue inputs - the BT3 also have optical input so they really can sound excellent with your TV or CD player..

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Do you guys Price match ? I can see the Q Acoustics on amazon.co.uk for £209 in White ?

Hi there,
    Thanks in Advance.

MP,

Thanks for that..

Q Acoustic BT3 are excellent to be fair... they are £279.95 / €399.99 and the euro price includes delivery..

We don't do the Audioengine A2 but we also stock the Wharfedale DS1 which are £129.95 / €199.99

These are both Bluetooth prepared but they also have analogue inputs - the BT3 also have optical input so they really can sound excellent with your TV or CD player..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Do you guys Price match ? I can see the Q Acoustics on amazon.co.uk for £209 in White ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,
    Thanks in Advance.

MP,

Thanks for that..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    We price match no problem - but they are the older white rubberised version ( the new version are in gloss white finish and unfortunately are much more expensive) ....

We are completely sold out of the older rubberised white / red versions unfortunately - we only have the Black at £279 and new Gloss finished units in stock at £349.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hi there,
    Thanks in Advance.

MP,

Thanks for that..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    We price match no problem - but they are the older white rubberised version ( the new version are in gloss white finish and unfortunately are much more expensive) ....

We are completely sold out of the older rubberised white / red versions unfortunately - we only have the Black at £279 and new Gloss finished units in stock at £349.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Understood thanks John, food for thought :)I'll get back to you guys.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,
    Thanks in Advance.

MP,

Thanks for that..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Understood thanks John, food for thought :)I'll get back to you guys.
    No problem at all Muppetkiller.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.