Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Ireland rip off overpriced phones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

where's the rip off?

Please don't say one shop is charging more than another!

btw the three phones include €10 call credit - it doesn't say €10 free clal credit, it says Includes €10 call credit, hence €10 of the price is call credit.

I can shopw you tons of items in argos that can be got cheaper in a local shop - doesn;t mean argos are suddenly called ripoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Three : Samsung E1200 Black Samsung E1200 Black with €10 top up included €39.99

Argos : Sim Free Samsung E1200 Mobile Phone - Black. €19.95 .was €24.95

im not even a 3 customer ... however

Three are selling it with 10 euro top up, so effectively its 29.99. Get the special offer in argos and save a few quid - of course , But a rip off? i just dont see it?
    Re sim locking -if you buy a phone from 3, i think your very likely to be a 3 customer. A lot of people never change provider. so sim locked only matters to some people.

i think if you shop around you can save a few quid. Its the same in all consumer transactions, no?

Advertisement