Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Account

Options
  • 11-05-2015 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have just started a post grad course and want to switch my current account to a student acc. it is a full time course in Dublin Business School

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Mayo jonny, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie and your interest in opening a Student account. 

Our 3rd level student account is specifically designed to help throughout the student life. To apply to switch to this account, please contact your branch directly. You can find your branch contact details and more information on this product here

We hope this helps and we wish you all the best in your future studies. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Mayo jonny

Hi Mayo jonny, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie and your interest in opening a Student account. 

Our 3rd level student account is specifically designed to help throughout the student life. To apply to switch to this account, please contact your branch directly. You can find your branch contact details and more information on this product here

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Do i need to bring anything in with me to do it? that would save me having to go back again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Mayo jonny wrote: »
    Hi Mayo jonny, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Do i need to bring anything in with me to do it? that would save me having to go back again?
    Hi Mayo jonny,

Please bring with you a valid photo ID such as a passport or driving license, and a letter from your college confirming your attendance on the course. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement