Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64 Controllers + Games

Options
  • 11-05-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: N64 Controllers + Games

POST\COLLECTION: Post

PRICE: €30 posted

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

2 N64 Controllers + 4 Games. Selling to clear some room.

Games are: F1 World Grand Prix II, Extreme G, Banjo Kazooie and Turok

Parcel Motel also an option and probably preferred.

20t2ewz.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Forgot to say that I have this up on Adverts too but I'd do a better deal for Boardsies. Also would be interested in NES or SNES possible swaps too. Am also looking for a Gamecube console as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Hi, what condition are the controllers sticks in? What's the cheapest you'd do posted? Thanks. :)

Hi, what condition are the controllers sticks in? What's the cheapest you'd do posted? Thanks. :)

One of the sticks is reasonably tight and the other is a bit looser. To be honest I've added 2 games to it since I originally put it up and without changing the price so I think €30 is fair considering the chunk of that, that will be postage. I'd do €28 posted if it was to a Parcel Motel though.

This is sold elsewhere. Feel free to remove.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement