Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Current Account Application not working ?

Options
  • 11-05-2015 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have a 365 account and now wish to open a current account and get myself a visa debit card.

Unfortunately when I tried to complete the online application process the dropdown box where I should be allowed to select the account I wish to open has no options. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

JSMD wrote: »
    I have a 365 account and now wish to open a current account and get myself a visa debit card.

Unfortunately when I tried to complete the online application process the dropdown box where I should be allowed to select the account I wish to open has no options. 
    Hi JSMD,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that you are unable to open an account when logged into Bank of Ireland 365 Online.
    If you are unable to open a Current account when logged into 365 Online, you can also open a Current account with us at this link. This link will provide you with the documents you need to open a Current account and guide you through the process. 
    Alternatively, you can call our New Accounts team on 1890 354 454 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm on weekends. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JSMD

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Can you tell me if the problem with the online application I referred to will be fixed ?

It's just that it's a far more efficient process for me.

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

JSMD wrote: »
    Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Can you tell me if the problem with the online application I referred to will be fixed ?

It's just that it's a far more efficient process for me.

Thanks again.
    Hi JSMD,

Thanks for your post.

I can confirm that the online application is operating normally.

When applying through 365 Online in Step 1. Personal Details you will be asked to "select account" which will list your existing online accounts. When you select one of these accounts from the drop down menu your new account will be registered in your sole name to the same branch as your nominated account.

If you do not have a current account already you can still apply online here.

If you would like to open a joint account, please call 1890 354 454.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement