Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact

Options
  • 11-05-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,  I’m at Brazil, I need to talk with my branch (Dublin - 60, Malahide, Coolock) to get some informations. I’m trying to call but isn't working I would like to get a the e-mail. Can you help-me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hello,  I’m at Brazil, I need to talk with my branch (Dublin - 60, Malahide, Coolock) to get some informations. I’m trying to call but isn't working I would like to get a the e-mail. Can you help-me.
    Hi Natan Barcelos,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

We would not have an email address for your branch. However if you would like to send a Private Message to us here, we will be happy to arrange a call back to you from your branch. 

To send us a Private message, please click on the link in my signature below. Please check that you have Private Messages enabled and Signatures set to display in your Boards control panel settings. 

Please include your contact number and full name in your private message, there is no need to include your account numbers. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement