Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online for business

Options
  • 11-05-2015 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Just some praise when it's due (I'm quick enough to come on and complain when I see something I don't like).

A big hearty "Thank you" to whomever had the foresight to open up 365 Online to small businesses. Now, instead of having to check if an invoice has been paid by ringing up or hoofing it down to the nearest branch to print off a mini-statement, or instead of having to hoof down to same branch to pay my salary with a cheque, I can do both in seconds online!

As someone whose company isn't exactly Google-sized (I probably have 3-4 transactions a month and didn't warrant the BOL fees), this has been a long-overdue gap in your product lineup for business, but I'm just happy it's finally here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Do you have a business account? I rang up when I joined to try and use Banking 365 in place of BOL and was told that because I had a Limited Company and a business account I couldn't switch over

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Yep, I have a limited company with business current / savings and credit card account, all viewable.  Up to very recently, only personal customers or sole traders could use 365Online but some (not all) limited companies are now eligible.
    It's only being rolled out slowly (having recently started), so some staff may not be aware of it.  Business account managers should be aware of it, I guess but perhaps not regular front line staff have been apprised of yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Yakuza wrote: »
    Just some praise when it's due (I'm quick enough to come on and have complain when I see something I don't like).

A big hearty "Thank you" to whomever had the foresight to open up 365 Online to small businesses. Now, instead of having to check if an invoice has been paid by ringing up or hoofing it down to the nearest branch to print off a mini-statement, or instead of having to hoof down to same branch to pay my salary with a cheque, I can do both in seconds online!

As someone whose company isn't exactly Google-sized (I probably have 3-4 transactions a month and didn't warrant the BOL fees), this has been a long-overdue gap in your product lineup for business, but I'm just happy it's finally here.
    Hi Yakuza,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.ie

It is great to hear this feedback and we will certainly pass this on, we appreciate you taking the time to get in touch to let us know about your positive experience.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

JackKelly wrote: »
    Do you have a business account? I rang up when I joined to try and use Banking 365 in place of BOL and was told that because I had a Limited Company and a business account I couldn't switch over
    Hi JackKelly,

Thanks for your post.

It is now possible to register a Limited Company for access through 365 Online, this was introduced recently and to get set up you should call in to your local Bank of Ireland branch where one of our advisers will be happy to discuss this further with you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement