Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch site: my forums

Options
  • 11-05-2015 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

The last while it's not showing me which forms have new posts. They al look read until I enter the forum and then see the new threads etc. It used to show a little *

iPhone 6plus, latest OS, Safari

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

smash wrote: »
    The last while it's not showing me which forms have new posts. They al look read until I enter the forum and then see the new threads etc. It used to show a little *

iPhone 6plus, latest OS, Safari

Same here. Android 5.1 running Chrome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Was just coming in to post the same issue. It's happening on my iPhone 6 running the latest OS and it seems to only have started about a week ago when the new update to the Touch site was implemented

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

It has been mentioned multiple times by myself and others in the thread about the forum organisation change in feedback. And is being completely ignored far as I can tell.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement