Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to set up loan on banking 365?

Options
  • 11-05-2015 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hi, i have just got a car loan from the Bank of Ireland. It is taken out of my account as a standing order in weekly installments . The Bank manger who i dealt with told me i can add the loan account to my online banking. That I can add more money into it weekly if i have extra money at the end of the week.
    My question is how do i set up the loan onto my 365 account. As a bill, as a Sepa account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi, i have just got a car loan from the Bank of Ireland. It is taken out of my account as a standing order in weekly installments . The Bank manger who i dealt with told me i can add the loan account to my online banking. That I can add more money into it weekly if i have extra money at the end of the week.
    My question is how do i set up the loan onto my 365 account. As a bill, as a Sepa account?
    Hi A_Sober_Paddy,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To add your Loan account to view online please go to Banking 365 Online and select Manage Accounts then option to add an account select account type and input your details. This can take 5 working days to appear on Banking 365 Online.

Once account is added you can make payments into your Bank of Ireland Loan account.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement