Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kit for Wedding Photo / Video

Options
  • 11-05-2015 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I'm doing a few video & photo jobs at a two family weddings later in the year. Both abroad in nice summer foreign locations, making lots of use of natural light (fingers crossed).

I'll be shooting on a GH4 (currently have a 20mm, and 18-35mm - metabones) and also have a Canon 650D too (10-20, 50, 18-55) (i know its not full frame).

Apart from this I'm in serious need of upgrading and purchasing new kit. I'm open to all suggestions of lightweight and moveable sliders, rigs, small portable light solutions, on-camera/ off flashes. A lot.
    Yes I understand its a huge undertaking, and huge pressure for a newbie (I've shot two wedding videos already but have taking photographs for about 6 years).

If anyone has any friendly advice I'd love to hear...

Comments

Advertisement