Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Phone

Options
  • 11-05-2015 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm an emobile billpay customer currently living abroad in barcelona. My phone was stolen Saturday night. I've emailed emobile twice (once Sunday morning and again Sunday night) without any reply yet (now Monday night).

What do i need to do? I need to cancel my sim don't I? i also need to get my IMEI number to report it stolen to the police here. How can I get a replacement sim sent to me here in Spain?

Advice appreciated thanks,

Ger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Gerrymac9 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm an emobile billpay customer currently living abroad in barcelona. My phone was stolen Saturday night. I've emailed emobile twice (once Sunday morning and again Sunday night) without any reply yet (now Monday night).

What do i need to do? I need to cancel my sim don't I? i also need to get my IMEI number to report it stolen to the police here. How can I get a replacement sim sent to me here in Spain?

Advice appreciated thanks,

Ger
    Hi there Ger

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

If you'd like to PM me with your number & pin along with a password of choice when I block this for you (just in case you find the phone again)

-Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Gerrymac9

I have arranged that now, let me know if there is anything else

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement