Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

There is. It's in the Sunday world

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jakel

There was an ad in yesterday's Irish Independent saying it would be in this week's Sunday Independent

As usual both id imagine

I'm wrong, just confirmed on Twitter - "no vouchers this weekend"

looks like they are done(ALDI too)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was it rumoured that they might be coming to an end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

The offer was too good to keep going indefinitely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,967 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Phew, just used 2 Lidl ones last weekend to stock up the freezer on steak and sausages and a load of other stuff.

Barr wrote: »
    The offer was too good to keep going indefinitely

Itll be interesting to see whether Lidl or Aldi break ranks.

So are we sure the voucher game is up (for now)?
    I've got an Aldi one expiring this Sunday, I dont really need anything but if they're going to be finished for a few weeks or months I might as well use it to jam out the freezer and toilet roll stocks;) I think I've enough bog roll to last me into 2016 at this rate haha

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Muahahaha wrote: »
    So are we sure the voucher game is up (for now)?
    I've got an Aldi one expiring this Sunday, I dont really need anything but if they're going to be finished for a few weeks or months I might as well use it to jam out the freezer and toilet roll stocks;) I think I've enough bog roll to last me into 2016 at this rate haha

Can't imagine anyone on here is going to know for sure (unless they are working in marketing at either store), but it definitively looks like the cheap arse wiping we've all been enjoying for the last few months is coming to a tragic end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nualaonthewall

I think I'll go back to Dunne's for their scheme for the next while if there's no Lidl/Aldi vouchers to be had. With all those crap (pun intended) newspapers bought to get the vouchers, we have enough 'toilet paper' saved anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

Various people have told me of a new Supervalu scheme, spend €50 get €10 off and they have received info on it via phone and mail. Cant see any mention of it online though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Glebee wrote: »
    Various people have told me of a new Supervalu scheme, spend €50 get €10 off and they have received info on it via phone and mail. Cant see any mention of it online though..

We got vouchers in the post from our local Supervalu, €11 off when you spend 70, I'll stick with Aldi or Lidl thank you very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

MayoForSam wrote: »
    We got vouchers in the post from our local Supervalu, €11 off when you spend 70, I'll stick with Aldi or Lidl thank you very much.

Seemingly its a different offer. I usually get those vouchers as well, most recent was 4 voucher, spend €120 get €14 off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I got 6 off 25 - its based on your spending habits in Supervalu. I don't spend much there at all (and more often than not, in a different branch than my card)

logically wrote: »
    Can't imagine anyone on here is going to know for sure (unless they are working in marketing at either store), but it definitively looks like the cheap arse wiping we've all been enjoying for the last few months is coming to a tragic end.

Think I'll go down and use the voucher before Sunday, I'd only annoy myself if they finished them next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

L1011 wrote: »
    I got 6 off 25 - its based on your spending habits in Supervalu. I don't spend much there at all (and more often than not, in a different branch than my card)

You can use them even if Card is in another store. Got voucher from old Superquinn store, I was able to use in Supervalu , I scanned the sapervalu card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

October bank holiday and Halloween would be the natural next dates for vouchers. If not then, I'd say Christmas is a certainty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭Keithmc40

Would anybody know what 49c offers dunnes have on fruit or veg this week please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Briefly off topic:

Has anyone seen a person with a clipboard outside Lidl's asking for till receipts recently, as i saw one today, but didn't know at first what they were doing, until i asked one of the staff (manager), they didn't know either, but was fuming mad & went outside to investigate
    apparently Lidl didn't give permission, as it turned out to be someone doing marketing & gathering info on the receipts!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 215 ✭✭ceecee14

Briefly off topic:

Has anyone seen a person with a clipboard outside Lidl's asking for till receipts recently, as i saw one today, but didn't know at first what they were doing, until i asked one of the staff (manager), they didn't know either, but was fuming mad & went outside to investigate
    apparently Lidl didn't give permission, as it turned out to be someone doing marketing & gathering info on the receipts!

Would you believe about 2 weeks ago there was a woman outside my local aldi, the same situation,.she got no permission. I gave her my receipt anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Briefly off topic:

I have often seen these people outside Lidl and Aldi in Finglas. I always assumed they were working for some marketing company. If you want to keep your till reciept (as I always do) just say you want to keep it. I have never seen them react negatively to any refusal! We have the right to say no ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rachaelf750

Can I use my lidl voucher in aldi ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

No

No

No

casio4 wrote: »
    No
    No
    No

So that's a no then :D

vicwatson wrote: »
    So that's a no then :D
    Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rachaelf750

Cheers all went to lidl anyway. Have to go back as my 9pk of chocolate canyon bars only had 7 in it !!! :0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Anyone know if any paper will have a €10 voucher for Aldi or Lidl tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Bassfish wrote: »

If you read the last few pages you might find your answer.

Bassfish wrote: »

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

Are the vouchers back this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Nothing about vouchers on their FB page although a few people have asked but there has been no reply, so I presume that's a NO!! Great while they lasted but got a bit too used to them, it will kill me to pay full whack!

They are back. Today's Indo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

KOR101 wrote: »
    They are back. Today's Indo.

There's a new thread :)

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Better for all already subscribed to this existing thread that we keep it going!

There's a new thread :)
    Makes more sense to have one Lidl voucher thread, than lots of individual ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Both Aldi & lidl vouchers in The Sunday World. €10 off €50

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tema

Both valid from today the 6th Dec until close of business Sunday 13th Dec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭BigProblem

tema wrote: »

will Tesco honour these like last time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭georgem25

BigProblem wrote: »

Yes I saw them accept a Lidl one yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

BigProblem wrote: »

yes I used a voucher in Tesco Balbriggan on Sunday and had no problems.

wyndham wrote: »
    Both Aldi & lidl vouchers in The Sunday World. €10 off €50

Wonder if it'll be the same next Sunday?

Any word if Saturday's Star has voucher? And if Sun world will have same as last weekend whereby bothlidl and aldi vovouchers were in it? Any thing from the twit or the book? I know aldi back in indo this sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

tema wrote: »

Is it only the SunWorld has both? i was pleasantly surprised it had both, also wasn't it only the Aldi voucher was valid from Sun - Sat last yr?
    Any word if Saturday's Star has voucher? And if Sun world will have same as last weekend whereby bothlidl and aldi vovouchers were in it? Any thing from the twit or the book? I know aldi back in indo this sun.

I assume it'll run until end of Dec afaik it did last yr?

Is it only the SunWorld has both? i was pleasantly surprised it had both, also wasn't it only the Aldi voucher was valid from Sun - Sat last yr?

I assume it'll run until end of Dec afaik it did last yr?

Afaik, lidl ran til end Sat, but Aldi always till end Sun.

Lidl vouchers confirmed

Saturday
    Indo
    Daily Star

Sunday
    Sunday World

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Apogee

Now that Lidl sell phone credit, has anyone used one of these vouchers in Lidl, and bought phone credit to make up part of the €50 shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Lidl vouchers confirmed

Saturday
    Indo
    Daily Star

Sunday
    Sunday World

Is the best cost per voucher strategy to purchase Sunday World and many copies of it as it also has an Aldi voucher?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement