Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roughly price of Furniture

Options
  • 11-05-2015 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi there,

Hope you all are doing good.
    I have been looking around and seen couple of mix properties.
    Some has stuff comes with sale agreed price but most of them are totally empty except Oven / Cooker in the Kitchen.
    My budget is quite tight so prefer to buy a good size property at good location regardless if house is empty.

I have couple of below questions, approximately, how much money is needed to buy average type of stuff (not highly rated) like below where the price start from for two/three bedroom house of size (80 to 90 Square Meter):

- Fridge Freezer
    - Oven / Cooker
    - Washing machine
    - Dish Washer

- 6 Chair with Dining Table
    - Sofas for Living Room
    - 1 x TV Trolley
    - 1 x Double Bed with Mattress
    - 2 x Single Bed with Mattress
    - 4 x Side Tables (bedroom)

Would you please recommend any place in / around Dublin where I can get good value above products and any idea roughly how much in total so I have a thought in my mind that this will be an extra cost on top of empty house? Please share your recent experience for buying above stuff.
    Just a though, is there any market where I can find most of above but slightly used products?

Thanking you with best regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭e.r

Try adverts or done deal for 2 hand gear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

if you're quite stuck for a budget at the moment I strongly recommend that you try to get free or almost free furniture and bed stuff from adverts and done deal and gumtree sites like that.
    It's a good idea to avoid buying cheap furniture and then having to re spend the money later.

Getting free furniture really allows you to maximize the potential for your small budget you can do it room by room when you have the funds.

Other than that.. ikea has good cheap stuff. A gf of mine got a wooden table for 20 quid. I was very impressed by how it looked.

Advertisement