Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identifying product number on laptop battery to buy from

Options
  • 11-05-2015 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Need a bit of help identifying the correct product number for my sony viao laptop so I can buy a replacement battery on amazon.

The number written on the laptop front right hand side of the flip screen is "VGN-NS20E"

The code written on the back underneath side of the laptop says "Model number PCG7154M"

Written on the back of the battery block itself is "VGP-BPS13/B"

I would always have thought the first mentioned code VGN-NS20E written on the right hand corner of the screen was the model number but I'm not longer sure after seeing these two additional numbers.

I have searched the first mentioned number on Amazon as a model number and it has produced results but I am not positive its the correct battery to be buying for this laptop.

I am also worried about correct voltage ect....,as the battery reads 11.1V (cc 11.1V) 4 400mAh/49Wh.

I have no clue as to what most of these numbers represent but would imagine an 11.1 volt battery would be correct.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

The number on the battery is the one to use for a replacement battery.

Advertisement