Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enter a thread

Options
  • 11-05-2015 11:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

I wanted to enter a thread but it won't let me post it, why ??

I am offering part-time teacher positions for extra curricular classes.

Many thanks, KIDSBRAIN Ireland

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Please read the Terms of Use of this site again.

In particular, the bit that says:

"You agree, through use of this service, NOT to use boards.ie to:

* post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of commercial publicity."

If you are found posting any material that is an attempt to sell, promote, advertise, encourage or in any other way champion your company, your account is likely to be shut down, and you will be banned from the site outright, with very little chance of getting back on, now that you have received this word of advice.

Also, I note that you sign off in the name of a Company, as opposed to an individual. As a result, I encourage you to read Section 4.3 of the site's Terms of Use

In short, you may not post anything about your company unless you contact our office - hello@boards.ie - and they give you permission to do so.

I hope this clears things up.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement