Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX live 12 months €29.99 (or even €28.50!)

• 12-05-2015 9:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

CDKeys have 12 months XBOX Live (Gold) (for XBox360 + XBox One) for €29.99 (Link).

They accept PayPal and you get the code by email. I've used them before and never had a problem with them.

(Argos charging €45, Smyths have it for €50).

Edit: See RobertFoster's link below for a potential further €1.50 off!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,606 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Doodlebug wrote: »
    CDKeys have 12 months XBOX Live (Gold) (for XBox360 + XBox One) for €29.99 (Link).

They accept PayPal and you get the code by email. I've used them before and never had a problem with them.

(Argos charging €45, Smyths have it for €50).

Thats a pretty awesome deal given that you'll be getting at least 36 free games over those 12 months (across both platforms)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

I have also used CDkeys before and never has an issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You can get a further 5% off (-€1.50) if you like them on Facebook. You don't even have to be on Facebook, just enter any email address here to generate a discount code: https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app_393344207416996

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 shovelhead

Worked for me too, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

Link doesn't seem to be working when I like it on Facebook. Price gone up now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

Link doesn't seem to be working when I like it on Facebook. Price gone up now

Link only works on desktop not on mobile apps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If you watch HUKD, These show up quite regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

RossieMan wrote: »
    If you watch HUKD, These show up quite regularly.
    Yup, back sub-€30 again: http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

Hi can someone explain to me how to do this. I've paid for it but don't know where to put in the verification code on the website. Thanks in advance!

P.S step by step instructions please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

now online wrote: »
    Hi can someone explain to me how to do this. I've paid for it but don't know where to put in the verification code on the website. Thanks in advance!

P.S step by step instructions please!

Is there any new codes flying about for xbox live please and thank you!

Scrarch that I followed the link and got it for €40!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Fella on adverts is selling them for €35 I got one a while back and he replied with the code straight away

http://www.adverts.ie/10780622

Advertisement