Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xperia E4g

• 12-05-2015 9:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40

Hi guys,

Would you recommend this phone based on the specs for €99? vodafone.ie/dynamic-eshop#product/prepay/sony-xperia-e4g-pay-as-you-go/Black

It seems to be better than the Core Prime spec-wise, with better screen res. IPS also, vs. TFT.

Its going to be for my mother as her ancient iphone 4 is on the way out.

She will be using it for calling and texting, internet and a few apps, but nothing overly heavy. Maybe a bit of movie watching but I'd think the 1gb of RAM would be more than capable.

What do you guys think? The non-4g model is also an option, but I suppose 4g would be good to have for future proofing?

Or if you have any other recommendations for €100 or under.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Dublingirl88

dubby1978 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Would you recommend this phone based on the specs for €99? vodafone.ie/dynamic-eshop#product/prepay/sony-xperia-e4g-pay-as-you-go/Black

It seems to be better than the Core Prime spec-wise, with better screen res. IPS also, vs. TFT.

Its going to be for my mother as her ancient iphone 4 is on the way out.

She will be using it for calling and texting, internet and a few apps, but nothing overly heavy. Maybe a bit of movie watching but I'd think the 1gb of RAM would be more than capable.

What do you guys think? The non-4g model is also an option, but I suppose 4g would be good to have for future proofing?

Or if you have any other recommendations for €100 or under.

Thanks!

Did you end up buying this phone? If so would you recommend it?

Advertisement