Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Even More Tesco Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Lau2976 wrote: »
    I picked up a pukka set for €3.50 down from €10. It was yellow labelled. It has 2 notepads, a notebook, poly pockets, a display book and a binder.

Do you have the barcode number handy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Ballybrack- Asahi beer 500ml €1.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭sue97

Techmaster wrote: »
    Do you have the barcode number handy?

None in Clare Hall, but lots left in Artane. this one http://m.tesco.com/h5/groceries/r/www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=288729636

also got this reduced to 3.50.http://m.tesco.com/h5/groceries/r/www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=289201700 in Artane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭ablelocks

sodastream play starter pack reduced to €45 in Limerick shopping centre - i think the flavours were reduced to at 2.49 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

I've used M&S €5 off €25 coupons in Tesco before but today was shot down on using one. I should have checked with customer service before doing my shopping but just presented the coupon to the cashier after she had scanned everything through. She checked with two other cashiers who seemed unsure what to do and then with whoever was at customer service but don't think there was a manager there. When she came back she said that they only accept Aldi, Lidl and Supervalu coupons.

Has anyone else here used an M&S voucher this week? This was the 5/25 voucher from the current e-newsletter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Satzuma Diamante Headphone -

€5 reduced from €25....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

leck wrote: »
    I've used M&S €5 off €25 coupons in Tesco before but today was shot down on using one. I should have checked with customer service before doing my shopping but just presented the coupon to the cashier after she had scanned everything through. She checked with two other cashiers who seemed unsure what to do and then with whoever was at customer service but don't think there was a manager there. When she came back she said that they only accept Aldi, Lidl and Supervalu coupons.

Has anyone else here used an M&S voucher this week? This was the 5/25 voucher from the current e-newsletter.
    It varies depending on store.
    Also, is that coupon only valid from the 17th :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

snubbleste wrote: »
    It varies depending on store.
    Also, is that coupon only valid from the 17th :confused:
    Hah! you're right - validity period is 17-21 Sept. Only noticed that now. Cashier did not remark on that either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I think people were using M&S easily enough, I think it was even announced on their facebook or twitter page, and then I think they stopped. I think M&S were readily handing them out so people had lots, and the value was lower so they must not have been happy.

This is tescos offical page, updated recently enough, I would trust it more than old facebook posts. No mention of M&S. You might get lucky with your store though.

http://www.tesco.ie/CompetitorCoupons/

Competitor Coupons

Terms and conditions in Tesco Ireland 14.09.15

We accept competitor Spend & Save coupons – e.g. €5 off every €50 – see example below
    We do not accept competitor coupons for the purchase of Gift cards and normal Clubcard exclusions e.g. tobacco, infant formulae, lottery tickets, medicine, savings stamps
    We do not accept Competitor loyalty scheme vouchers – e.g. ValueClub vouchers
    We do not accept competitor product coupons i.e. 50c off Krispy Cornflakes 700g
    Competitor coupons can be accepted at any till
    Only original coupons can be accepted – no photocopies and we cannot accept coupons in emails or texts
    Only 1 “Spend & Save” coupon can be presented per transaction – e.g. 1 Tesco, Dunnes, Lidl, Aldi or Supervalu and a maximum of two coupons can be accepted per customer per day
    We can only accept competitor coupons that are in date and when the customer meets the minimum spend threshold outlined on the coupon
    Competitor coupons presented after the transaction is complete and payment by customer cannot be accepted / exchanged for cash. Customers can use the coupon on their next shopping trip once it is still in date
    Competitor coupons can be used with your Tesco Grocery home shopping. Please can you give the voucher to the driver when they deliver the shopping. A full refund will be processed back onto the payment card when the driver returns to the Grocery Department. If you are availing of click and collect then please present the coupon to the colleague in the click and collect unit. Our colleagues give it to their dot com manager who will arrange a refund for the customers

from twitter last year
    Nava ‏@nava_dublin Oct 24

@TescoIrl Do you accept M&S spend and save vouchers?
    0 retweets 0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
    Tesco Ireland ‏@TescoIrl Oct 24

@nava_dublin It's only vouchers from Dunnes Stores, Supervalu, Lidl & Aldi Nava :) - Kaz
    0 retweets 0 favorites
    https://twitter.com/tescoirl/status/502531570608390144

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Speedo Mariner Junior swimming goggles (Mirror finish)

Suitable age 6-14
    A few pairs in Arklow @ €3.81
    362652.jpg

Very impressed with Tesco's 3 for €3 frozen deals.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R31827593

EDIT: Also bought this; http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=288039519

Worth a try for €2. They have a chocolate brownie variant as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Techmaster wrote: »
    Very impressed with Tesco's 3 for €3 frozen deals.
    Jaysus, almost seems like a mistake! several are over €3 each normally.

all valid from 15/9/2015 until 12/10/2015, will be clearing the freezer out. In the past I have dumped stuff from bulky box packaging and just put it all in a bag instead.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

28 Pack of Limited edition Sharpie Permanent Markers- a tenner
    Doesn't seem to be any shortage of them either.
    Spotted - Tesco Maynooth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

rubadub wrote: »
    Jaysus, almost seems like a mistake! several are over €3 each normally

You're not kidding! 3 packs of 4 x quarter pounders for €3?! Ridiculous!

Makes keto very easy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Soarer wrote: »
    You're not kidding! 3 packs of 4 x quarter pounders for €3?! Ridiculous!

Makes keto very easy!

Dont see no burgers, asked in tesco and was told they were in last weeks offer ????

• Advertisement

Are the 3 for 3 Euro only available on deliveries- or in store too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Are the 3 for 3 Euro only available on deliveries- or in store too?

They are available in store. I got some last weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Desert Pizzas? my stomach is churning already...............

TheDriver wrote: »

The shortbread chocolate and custard one- is edible if you toss some fruit on it. Calling it a 'pizza' is a misnomer though- its more a 'tart'.........
    It is a bit sickeningly sweet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

Tesco Finglas summer play toys reduced, got last sand and water table for €20, wooden sand pits there for €11. Kids bubble toys €2.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Samsung galaxy tab 2,3,4 book covers RR 39 genuine samsung..sold for €5....grabbed one for tab 3 size 7'...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

HP photosmart 5520 printer €20 ballybrack

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

donnacha wrote: »
    HP photosmart 5520 printer €20 ballybrack

Just checked and nothing there , customer service said no more stock.

Looks like someone cleared the shelves :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

No burgers in the 3 for 3 euro freezer section in my local tesco..

Battered fish, ice cream and wedges mainly

Was in the seasonal goods aisle in Naas earlier and beside the Christmas stuff, they had those green plastic garden chairs for only €3 each.
    When are we getting the Mince Pies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Corvus Libros

TheDriver wrote: »

The cactus & scorpion one is quite tasty.

Tayto Monster Munch 7 pack for 2 Euro
    Dettol clothes kind laundry additive half price 3 Euro
    Sharpies Limited edition 28 pack 10 Euro

Nothing massively compelling in Tesco Maynooth to be honest. On the brightside- my weekly grocery bill was a lot less than I feared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

I picked up a iPhone/iPad (fat connector) to vag adapter in maynooth for €2 the other day.

dan185 wrote: »
    I picked up a iPhone/iPad (fat connector) to vag adapter in maynooth for €2 the other day.

Jaysus don't stick it in there! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sounds like that could be a big seller. I assume the phone has to be on vibrate? :p

(Sorry!)

Edit: Foiled again. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Most c units are associated with iphones anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭craggy2

Heads up, heard staff in Naas say the pallets in storeroom were for toy sale, I asked them about it and they said it was on in two weeks time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

craggy2 wrote: »
    Heads up, heard staff in Naas say the pallets in storeroom were for toy sale, I asked them about it and they said it was on in two weeks time..

Let there be LEGO!!!!!!!

Toys
    Mookie Wooden Cricket Set 1.42 http://www.tesco.com/direct/mookie-wooden-cricket-set/578-3845.prd
    T Outdoor 3 Ring Pool 2.09
    Epp Round Ball Pit 2.53
    T Outdoor Play 100 Play Balls 3.74
    T Sand Wagon Set 2.49

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 mot2000ie

snubbleste wrote: »
    Toys
    Mookie Wooden Cricket Set 1.42
    T Outdoor 3 Ring Pool 2.09
    Epp Round Ball Pit 2.53
    T Outdoor Play 100 Play Balls 3.74
    T Sand Wagon Set 2.49

I ordered these online and they all came up out of stock. None in my local stores either.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Tesco Ashbourne have Xbox 360 250 for €99.99 Couple behind customer service this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Tesco Ashbourne have Xbox 360 250 for €99.99 Couple behind customer service this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Tigger1

Large pukka pad 13 piece set in Portlaoise for 3.50. Did take a photo but it has disappeared!

Bit off topic, but do Tesco stores sell clipboards in different colours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Techmaster wrote:
    Bit off topic, but do Tesco stores sell clipboards in different colours?

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

Was in the seasonal goods aisle in Naas earlier and beside the Christmas stuff, they had those green plastic garden chairs for only €3 each.
    When are we getting the Mince Pies!

The tubs of chocolates were out today, and the Toys section of the store was being expanded today, and they were stocking the shelves with new toy stock... so, I don't think it will be too long a wait for the mince pies! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

craggy2 wrote: »

A post went up on the Beady FB page today saying that it starts on Wednesday. Hoping for a good LEGO haul!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

A post went up on the Beady FB page today saying that it starts on Wednesday. Hoping for a good LEGO haul!

Oooh Lego....its for your kids...isnt it?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

It wouldn't be unheard of for grown men to enjoy a spot of Lego construction to relax themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭ablelocks

none on shelf, but philips shaver AT890 - yellow stickered at €32 in Limerick Crescent and Coonagh Cross.

bic 2x36 packs of colouring pencils/crayons/markers €3.50 Limerick Crescent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Energizer 3 LED head torches are €2.10 in Midleton. Very handy to keep in a toolbox. These are between €7.99 and €16 in most shops.

ELQuKLC.jpg

ablelocks wrote: »
    none on shelf, but philips shaver AT890 - yellow stickered at €32 in Limerick Crescent and Coonagh Cross.
    That's quite expensive!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74938287&postcount=26

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Oooh Lego....its for your kids...isnt it?;)

Some of it. If they're lucky! :D
    It wouldn't be unheard of for grown men to enjoy a spot of Lego construction to relax themselves.

Grown women have also been known to lose sizeable chunks of time to the hallowed brick. Kids'll be lucky if they get a look in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Some of it. If they're lucky! :D

Grown women have also been known to lose sizeable chunks of time to the hallowed brick. Kids'll be lucky if they get a look in.
    Used to love it as a kid, introduced my son to it recently and we/I am currently building a Klingon bird of prey. Have Santa workshop for Christmas :)
    All hail the brick :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hands off my Lego, lady dogs ;)

I want the Ant Man set and Lego Movie Double Decker Couch.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement