Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not informed of price increase

Options
  • 12-05-2015 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

It seems you have increased the price again on my account. Spoke to a rep who said I had received a letter, I never have. She said she was powerless to do anything as the system said I had received this letter. I did ask to speak to a manager and was told that was not possible as managers won't speak to anyone about price increases. I was told it was up to me what I wanted to do as in cancel or pay. To say that this is the second price increase since having eVision in is ridiculous. You are making UPC look reasonable which is quite an achievement. Can anything be done or is it a case of cancel the account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

1902 wrote: »
    It seems you have increased the price again on my account. Spoke to a rep who said I had received a letter, I never have. She said she was powerless to do anything as the system said I had received this letter. I did ask to speak to a manager and was told that was not possible as managers won't speak to anyone about price increases. I was told it was up to me what I wanted to do as in cancel or pay. To say that this is the second price increase since having eVision in is ridiculous. You are making UPC look reasonable which is quite an achievement. Can anything be done or is it a case of cancel the account?

Hi 01902

I'm sorry to hear of this, details of the price increases can be found here ( http://support.eircom.net/article/pricingupdate )

If you would like to make an appeal to the changes in price on the terms that you were not notified you will need to log a complaint by any method advised here: http://support.eircom.net/article/codeofpractice

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Hi Al.

Canceling the account seems to be the way forward. How do I go about this? It can be cancelled immediately as I have no intention of paying an €8 price increase and UPC will do next day delivery on equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

1902 wrote: »
    Hi Al.

Canceling the account seems to be the way forward. How do I go about this? It can be cancelled immediately as I have no intention of paying an €8 price increase and UPC will do next day delivery on equipment.

Sorry to hear you feel this way 01902

To request cancellation of your eircom account please contact eircoms cancellations team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement