Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much is second hand ps4 worth???

Options
  • 12-05-2015 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if I'm allowed ask this here so feel free to delete if I'm not.

I've got a ps4 "mod snip"

What would it be worth second hand??

Mod edit: re read op and realised it implies game sharing.
    Against TS and Cs and forum charter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

Will you be selling the PS4 with your account information intact?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Will you be selling the PS4 with your account information intact?

Hadn't thought about it mate but yhh I'm sure I could as I'm moving over to pc gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The games are worth nothing as they are linked to your PSN account. No one else can play them if you do something to your PSN account after you sell the PS4.

Black Ops 2 was never released on PS4 either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Do you really want to leave your details on the console? Really???

Apart from the obvious...Really?

F1ngers wrote: »
    Do you really want to leave your details on the console? Really???

Apart from the obvious...Really?

I'm not That bad that id leave all that stuff on it but the account email address personal address and passwords can be all changed as I said I hadn't thought about it was just putting it out there to see what its worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

If it's boxed Cex will give you €226 for it.

I'd forget about the games as they're linked to your personal account.

Batesy wrote: »
    If it's boxed Cex will give you €226 for it.

I'd forget about the games as they're linked to your personal account.

Cheers mate im not that despret to sell it or anything so id probbably just keep it for that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

If you want to get more than that I'd suggest sticking it on adverts or eBay.

But most people won't consider the games on the HDD in their valuing of the console, and stores like Argos are running some strong special offers recently. (The console plus a game for €340 a couple of weeks ago for example).

Speaking personally, for I wouldn't pay more than €300 for a 2nd hand machine. Probably significantly less to be honest

Faker74 wrote: »
    If you want to get more than that I'd suggest sticking it on adverts or eBay.

But most people won't consider the games on the HDD in their valuing of the console, and stores like Argos are running some strong special offers recently. (The console plus a game for €340 a couple of weeks ago for example).

Speaking personally, for I wouldn't pay more than €300 for a 2nd hand machine. Probably significantly less to be honest

No problem thanks for reply.

Advertisement