Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Interpay Money Transfer Not Transferred to Beneficiary

Options
  • 12-05-2015 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

I filled out and Interpay Money Transfer form on Friday 8th May. I paid the E25 for urgent transfer and was assured it would be in the beneficiary's account by close of business Monday 11th. As yet they haven't received the money. The money has left my account so where would it be? The beneficiary's bank account is with Ulster Bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

fitzgea1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I filled out and Interpay Money Transfer form on Friday 8th May. I paid the E25 for urgent transfer and was assured it would be in the beneficiary's account by close of business Monday 11th. As yet they haven't received the money. The money has left my account so where would it be? The beneficiary's bank account is with Ulster Bank.
    Hi fitzgea1,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We would like to help resolve this matter for you, can we ask you to send via private message your name and the branch you made the transfer in and your contact number?

We can then arrange a call back for you from staff member at the branch with account access.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fitzgea1

Hi,

Hi fitzgea1,

We would like to help resolve this matter for you, can we ask you to send via private message your name and the branch you made the transfer in and your contact number?

We can then arrange a call back for you from staff member at the branch with account access.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara,

I have sent a pm with my details. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Hi fitzgea1,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara,

I have sent a pm with my details. Thanks.
    Hi fitzgea1,

Thank you for sending on your details. 

We have passed your information onto the branch to arrange for a colleague to call you in relation to this.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement