Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registrar Contact Details

Options
  • 12-05-2015 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I have to transfer some share, bought on behalf of a relative, from an online account to share certificates. I have a form from Davy's but would welcome the opportunity to discuss how to complete it and who to send it to.

Thanks.

Stjohn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Stjohn wrote: »
    Hi,

I have to transfer some share, bought on behalf of a relative, from an online account to share certificates. I have a form from Davy's but would welcome the opportunity to discuss how to complete it and who to send it to.

Thanks.

Stjohn
    Hi stjohn,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As we do not sell shares directly from Bank of Ireland it would be necessary to discuss filling out the form with a stockbrokers.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Stjohn

Stjohn wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

Stjohn
    Hi stjohn,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As we do not sell shares directly from Bank of Ireland it would be necessary to discuss filling out the form with a stockbrokers.

Hope this helps,

Tara C
    Hi Tara,

It's actually the Bank of Ireland Registrars contact details (or to put it differently - the Registrars for Bank of Ireland) that I need - I'm not looking to sell them!

Thanks,

Stjohn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi stjohn,

Apologies for the confusion, as draiochtanois mentions you can send your query here.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement