Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still receiving paper statements for closed account

Options
  • 12-05-2015 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I cancelled my emobile contract over a year ago; there was a small credit on the account, which I was told then (and on a subsequent occasion when I called about it), had to be transferred to my bank before the emobile account could be closed. I'm still receiving paper statements for the account in credit (at an old address now) and the bank transfer never actually happened; all I want is for the paper statements to stop and for the account to be closed. Help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I cancelled my emobile contract over a year ago; there was a small credit on the account, which I was told then (and on a subsequent occasion when I called about it), had to be transferred to my bank before the emobile account could be closed. I'm still receiving paper statements for the account in credit (at an old address now) and the bank transfer never actually happened; all I want is for the paper statements to stop and for the account to be closed. Help?
    Hi barrettcolin

If you could PM me the emobile account number I will look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5 barrettcolin

Hi barrettcolin

Thanks
    Al
    Much obliged Al - PM sent

Over a week later, no response to the PM I sent; I've just sent another, let me know if you're not getting them or whatever.

Hi barrettcolin

Thanks
    Al
    No response, no response to the request for a response; can you let me know if you can see the PMs, or what I should do? Thanks

Advertisement