Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult dancing

Options
  • 12-05-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Looking for hotels that do adult dancing on Saturday nights.
    The mother staying down as near to enniscorthy as possible Saturday night and somewhere within driving distance.

Rhu Glenn just that bit far out I think. Anywhere nearer Gorey? She'll be travelling home to Meath the next day so along the N11 be ideal.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Rhu Glenn is in Waterford if I'm not mistaken. Try Camaross Ballroom?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

vicwatson wrote: »

Actually think it's Kilkenny, but it's probably one of the well known spots down there according to the mother :) just a bit far out of the way this time.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

You just going to miss Declan Nerney - He in the Ashdown Park Hotel Sunday 17th May

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

You just going to miss Declan Nerney - He in the Ashdown Park Hotel Sunday 17th May

She would probably stay for that as well, she's doesn't have to worry about work Monday morning at her age :)
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

vicwatson wrote: »

Ah Vic, Camaross Ballroom!! That rekindles so very old memories. I spent many a New Year's Eve squashed in there back in the 80's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fatswaldo

Harneys in Ballyedmond sometimes has adult dancing at weekends - not too far

Advertisement