Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathmichael broadband packages

Options
  • 12-05-2015 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Hi, can you tell me what broadband is available in the rathmichael area I'm Dublin? Specifically Allies River Road. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

srumball wrote: »
    Hi, can you tell me what broadband is available in the rathmichael area I'm Dublin? Specifically Allies River Road. Thanks
    Hi srumball

Do you have a specific land line number I can check? We can only offer an indication of what speeds to expect in a general area however all lines will vary depending on distance eto the exchange etc. Ultimately broadband can't be guaranteed until a line is installed and tested.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

srumball wrote: »
    Hi srumball

Do you have a specific land line number I can check? We can only offer an indication of what speeds to expect in a general area however all lines will vary depending on distance eto the exchange etc. Ultimately broadband can't be guaranteed until a line is installed and tested.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

I will check it and get back to you via PM.

Thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No worries srumball

Al

Advertisement