Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squak option ; full set. Hkc 1070

Options
  • 12-05-2015 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

In devices menu for wirekess devices for key fob. The option to set to squak is set to ON for user 1 and user 2 . On setting alarm full as leaving house using fob with code ... I can hear the alarm setting listening at front door. However despite the squak option being on for both fobs alam sets minus squak. Would I have disabled it unintentionally in some other menu!? ( I didn't think that I did) thks Paddy.

A bell test shows LEDs Saab int bell are work. This squak worked before I enrolled the new fob. Old fob was removed and only the fobs are now ID to system.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

In devices menu for wirekess devices for key fob. The option to set to squak is set to ON for user 1 and user 2 . On setting alarm full as leaving house using fob with code ... I can hear the alarm setting listening at front door. However despite the squak option being on for both fobs alam sets minus squak. Would I have disabled it unintentionally in some other menu!? ( I didn't think that I did) thks Paddy.

A bell test shows LEDs Saab int bell are work. This squak worked before I enrolled the new fob. Old fob was removed and only the fobs are now ID to system.

Are you using the fob or the keypad to full set the alarm?

hi altor. I am using the fob. see pics attached. It shows user 1 and user 2 with arm squak ON. Both fobs are ID on system.
    All the options on fob are working except ARMSQUAK. I looked at the system overview no errors ,it is quitting enq menu no probs.
    Its probably standard , I see , the first message the over view gives: Blocks disabled - presume that's standard on the system - overview , no idea (don't want to know confused enough) what it is , unless it may be a cause of arm squak issue! Im lost as it was working on the original fob I had.

Your spot on , on my other thread! IM thinking if the "arm squak" issue is unresolvable , access thing might be an alternative.
    I don't know if alarm is full set on Fob as RKP is too far away to hear . Anyway with exit door zoned ALARM I have to set it outside with door shut. Without arm squak , I need to be able to get some sort of audible notification that alarm is actually set. Thanks. Paddy (thought access might be able to help with the issue. Wont let me on pics

Once you have arm squawk set to yes it should work on the fob on a full set.

In the systems options menu/arming options.
    If you set squawk to yes does doing a full set on the keypad activate the squawk?

I set this up yes the internal bell and the Saab LEDs flashed ...

Do a full set with one of the fobs and see if it works?

I did ! No luck. I am at a loss. Thks for your ideas though paddy.

The only option which controls the squawk on the keyfob is the option you have set to yes. I would delete both fobs and set them up one at a time.

Advertisement