Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso capsules Limerick?

• 12-05-2015 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey does anyone know where I can get Nespresso Capsules/pods in town, or somewhere nearby.

Don't really fancy having to order them online all the time. Looking for either First or Third Party pods!

Cheers guys!

-S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Brown Thomas have a nespresso "boutique".
    Lidl sell compatible pods that are really decent and I'm fairly sure I've seen nespresso pods in Tesco and Dunnes although it seems to be more Tassimo and Dulce gusto in those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

My parents have been getting their capsules from this Limerick Company

http://www.coffeebeans.ie/contact-us-page.html

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

As far as I know, the only place in Ireland you can get the official capsules is BT Dublin or BT Cork (as they are both classed as boutique outlets). I order them from Nespresso online about 3/4 times a year myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

As far as I know, the only place in Ireland you can get the official capsules is BT Dublin or BT Cork (as they are both classed as boutique outlets). I order them from Nespresso online about 3/4 times a year myself.
    I'm pretty sure I have seen them in the Limerick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

I'm pretty sure I have seen them in the Limerick one.

You probably have. They keep a supply of them but they are not for sale - they use them to give people a sample cup of coffee if they are interested in buying a Nespresso coffee machine.

I bought a machine from them in Limerick and sheepishly asked where do I get the capsules. "Oh, we don't sell them here" was the reply....."BT Cork, Dublin or online" he then added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,524 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There is also a Nespresso shop on Duke Street (side street beside M&S on Grafton St in Dublin). Self service, no queues.

Nespresso capsules aren't on sale in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

You probably have. They keep a supply of them but they are not for sale - they use them to give people a sample cup of coffee if they are interested in buying a Nespresso coffee machine.

I bought a machine from them in Limerick and sheepishly asked where do I get the capsules. "Oh, we don't sell them here" was the reply....."BT Cork, Dublin or online" he then added.
    I would have thought one of the main selling points of Nespresso was convenience. Doesn't sound too convenient to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Lidl or maybe it's Aldi do capsules that work in Nespresso machines. I use them myself and they're grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

You can not buy the real nespresso capsules in BT in Limerick they do not have a nespresso boutique and only sell the machines. If you want to buy them you either have to order them online or buy them from BT in Dublin or Cork or the Nespresso Boutique in Dublin.

Advertisement