Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque lodement

Options
  • 12-05-2015 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi I lodged a couple of cheques this morning but one of the is not appearing on my account...can you please advise if there may be a problem

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

user23 wrote: »
    Hi I lodged a couple of cheques this morning but one of the is not appearing on my account...can you please advise if there may be a problem

Thanks
    Hi user23,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.ie

Normally cheques lodged at a lodgement ATM would be reflected in your account balance on the same day.

If this particular cheque is not credited to your account by the end of today, please get in touch with the branch where you made the lodgement as they will need to check this further for you. Contact details for each of our branches can be found here.

Cheque lodgements need to be cleared before the funds are made available, this typically takes 3-5 working days for domestic cheques.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 40 user23

Hi user23,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.ie

Normally cheques lodged at a lodgement ATM would be reflected in your account balance on the same day.

If this particular cheque is not credited to your account by the end of today, please get in touch with the branch where you made the lodgement as they will need to check this further for you. Contact details for each of our branches can be found here.

Cheque lodgements need to be cleared before the funds are made available, this typically takes 3-5 working days for domestic cheques.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Thanks nicola I will keep an eye on it.

Thank you

Advertisement