Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HBP not being applied

Options
  • 12-05-2015 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I applied and was successful in obtaining the Household Benefits package in January of this year.  This letter noted that "my supplier (yourselves) has been notified to apply this allowance from 20/01/2015 to your next or subsequent bill"

I got an email today for my newest bill dated today and when I logged in and checked this allowance has not been applied to my account.  Subsequently I went back to my previous bill and I noticed that the allowance was not applied to it either.  That bill was dated 11/03/2015.  

I can PM further details as required.  I wish to request a refund of the sum of the allowance that should have been paid for the period from 20/01/2015 to today's date and a guarantee that this allowance will be applied to my next bill in July.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi lycan238,

Do indeed send us a private message stating that you are the account-holder of the Electric Ireland account in question, account number, your name and address in full as appearing on your bill, and the telephone number we would have for you.

Once we have those details, we will review your account and assist ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Hi PM sent to you now Una via the link in your signature line on left hand side.  

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Just to update this thread got a phone call this morning from Electric Ireland and this has been sorted.  I would like to thank Electric Ireland for their prompt response to this issue. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi lycan238,

You are very welcome. We are glad to read the matter has been resolved for you.

Do get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement