Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I opened a bank account with my father a few year back, my father has passed away sin

Options
  • 12-05-2015 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I opened a bank account with my father a few years back, my father has since passed away and i was wondering how to retrieve this money as i live in newcastle upon tyne england.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

dalemc666 wrote: »
    I opened a bank account with my father a few years back, my father has since passed away and i was wondering how to retrieve this money as i live in newcastle upon tyne england.
    Hi dalemc666,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We are very sorry to hear of your recent loss.  

We have a dedicated page on our website here which you may find help and will provide a list of documents you will need.

If you would like to have a look at link above and if you have any queries please let us know.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement