Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

health insurance renewal quote

Options
  • 12-05-2015 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi
    I received my renewal letter from my health insurance company and I researched online to see if I should improve my cover. I noted that the product they quoted me for and the price online is very different.. over €200 in the difference!!
    I was quite shocked as I was actually looking to up increase my cover and prepared to pay a little bit more to do that...was not expecting to see I am being ripped off on my current cover! esp as this provider made a big deal about reducing prices earlier in the year..
    Is this normal? anyone come across this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I renewed in February for E200 less than I was quoted - it pays to shop around and do your research

Advertisement