Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate My Album (Metal)

Options
  • 12-05-2015 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

https://rossmceneff.bandcamp.com/album/for-all-you-cowards-2

Hey just wondering if anyone here would be willing to have a listen to my album "for all you cowards". It was released a while ago but I just thought now would be cool to get thoughts from people on here.

I'll understand if no one wants to listen to it and I don't even mind if you say it's crap but if you are, be more detailed.

As I say it's a fairly old release now but still would be nice to hear people's opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

No

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Had a scan through the tracks Ross. Not really my thing, but best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

No

Cheers ha ha

endacl wrote: »
    Had a scan through the tracks Ross. Not really my thing, but best of luck with it.

Thanks for listening anyway, appreciate you taking the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

I had a flick through the songs Ross, and the guitars/riffs sound is very good but to be honest the vocals are not quite my thing. But the very best of luck anyway.:)

• Advertisement

I had a flick through the songs Ross, and the guitars/riffs sound is very good but to be honest the vocals are not quite my thing. But the very best of luck anyway.:)

Hey thanks for giving it a listen anyway. I do understand that my vocals aren't typically metal but it's what I have to work with. Also I'd like to mention that if I was recording it now I think I could do a better job and maybe make it sound more powerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Gave it a spin there and not bad at all Ross. Except for the vocals which could use some work.

Gave it a spin there and not bad at all Ross. Except for the vocals which could use some work.

Cheers for giving it a listen and the vocals have since had a lot of work, hopefully they are of a better standard for my next recording.

Advertisement