Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't watch YouTube videos that are posted in boards

Options
  • 12-05-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

As the title says. I was blaming my phone all along but I'm after getting a brand new phone and still videos ain't showing up?? I'm using chrome

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

Can you tell us what happens when you try to watch? Do you get error messages? Do you see the screen, but get no option to play?

I've just created a test YouTube video here. Can you let me know what happens when you try to view it?

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Shield wrote: »
    Hi there.

Can you tell us what happens when you try to watch? Do you get error messages? Do you see the screen, but get no option to play?

I've just created a test YouTube video here. Can you let me know what happens when you try to view it?

Thanks,

-Shield.

I could watch the video in that link for some reason but usually there's just a white blank space where the video should be if you get what I mean

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I think so.

Can you give me links to the threads that contain the videos you can't watch?

Thanks

-Shield.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/95440358

I couldn't watch the video in the 2nd last page of that thread earlier and there was plenty more

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

2nd to last page in a thread is relative to the viewer as it depends upon their display choices.

If you meant the one for ARK, do both of these show:

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    2nd to last page in a thread is relative to the viewer as it depends upon their display choices.

If you meant the one for ARK, do both of these show:

Yes both of them are showing. I think it's working fine again?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement