Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal spice??

Options
  • 12-05-2015 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the situation with the royal spice Indian restaurant is? It was on Patrick street but closed all of a sudden last October. Supposedly moving to new premises opposite old brewery bit work seems to be at a stand still.

There Facebook page is gone too?
    Anyone know the story? Or what plans are?
    According to manager last month they'd be open in next few weeks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I wondered too, although I found the standard had dropped a good bit last time I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

In the meantime if you're looking for a fantastic takeaway the Rudini (I think) opposite Eurospar on the Johnswell Rd is excellent……we used to always use Royal Spice but now we go there all the time….

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

I think they are the same people that had both restaurants

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

There was a recent post Saturday on their fb page. Supposed to be reopening soon down in Irishtown across from the Brewery entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kilkennyfella

I was down that way yesterday, I expect it to be open very soon judging by the building. Looking forward to it reopening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kilkennyfella

In the meantime if you're looking for a fantastic takeaway the Rudini (I think) opposite Eurospar on the Johnswell Rd is excellent……we used to always use Royal Spice but now we go there all the time….

I thought that place had closed down!

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

Looking for experienced supervisor and waiting staff . Please contact @ info@royalspice.ie

just seen on there FB page

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

It's open. New paint job outside. No signage up yet.

Advertisement