Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 week fat loss log

Options
  • 12-05-2015 8:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭

I am 37 year old guy who is quite out of shape, I will be starting a very extreme cut tomorrow

Here are my current stat's and Diet/Training plans

Weight 20.8 stone or 293 lbs , for the purposes of this I'm going to use lbs. Just so everyone is aware there are 14 lbs in a stone

Training

I will do 4 weight training sessions a week, I wont stick to the same days every week , I just need to get my 4 workouts in each week, I posted that plan in an earlier thread. I wont be doing any cardio since my calories will be very low apart from the odd walk on the beach, this is more for active recovery then part of my training

Stat's

Height-6ft 0 inches
    Weight-293lbs
    Waist around navel-50 inches

Diet

1000 calories a day

Because my Calories are low I'm planning on eating just 1 big meal a day so I will fast all day and have this meal at night, I can still drink water, black coffee and diet drinks during the day

I realise my calories are very low and I may get some flak for it but I believe that when a person has a lot of fat to lose then they can go low calorie but they need to taper the calories up as they lose the weight so that they eventually arrive at maintenance eating at maintenance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭The Magnificent Falcowboys

Day 1
    Weight 292.4lbs
    Waist-50 inches

Going to different program to what I said I would

Gym 6 days a week
    Rotate 45 minute weights with 20 minute intense cardio intervals
    Rotate weights sessions between upper and lower body

Today is upper body
    Chest, shoulders ,back, triceps , biceps

6 sets per body part
    Rep range 12,10,8,6,12,12
    Rest 1 minute in between sets except between second last and last set , this is a super set
    10 mins work per body part

Nutrition

Water black coffee all day

1 meal in the evening

Strip loin steak baked potato veg

Saturday cheat day

Day 2

Weight 288.2lbs

I have lost 4lbs in weight since yesterday, its to be expected though as a lot of this weight is water but I am going low on calories also

Got a great upper body workout in yesterday, Chest, Shoulders, Back, Triceps and Biceps all hit hard for a 50 minute workout in total, the rest between sets is at max 1 minute and this starts from the moment the last rep of the previous set ends,I don't wait to put back the weight and sit back down before I start my minute, this allows me to get my heart rate up and get a cardio benefit, the rep range is 12,10,8,6,12,12 as the reps decrease the weight increases

So far today I have ate nothing and drank water and black coffee for breakfast and lunch, just back from the gym. I only spent 20 minutes doing intervals on the treadmill, doesn't seem like much but that 20 minutes kicked my ass. Its a variation of HIIT, I got my heart rate up to 172bpm during the high intense intervals and my heart rate never dropped below 140 bpm during the lowest intensity interval

Here exactly what I did

Mins 1-3 walk 5km per hour
    Min 4 Light Jog 7km per hour
    Min 5 Faster Jog 9km per hour
    Min 6 Run 11km per hour
    Min 7 back down to 5km per hour
    Min 8 Light Jog 7km per hour
    Min 9 Faster Jog 9km per hour
    Min 10 Run 11km per hour
    Min 11 back down to 5km per hour
    Min 12 Light Jog 7km per hour
    Min 13 Faster Jog 9km per hour
    Min 14 Run 11km per hour
    Min 15 back down to 5km per hour
    Min 16 Light Jog 7km per hour
    Min 17 Faster Jog 9km per hour
    Min 18 Run 11km per hour
    Min 19-20 Back down to 5km per hour

Those speeds may not seem fast for most but bare in mind I'm 20.6 stone and I was soaked after it

I'm back home now and after my shower I'm going to prepare my meal for tonight and its the same as last night

Striploin steak
    Baked potato
    Mixed Veg
    Onions and Mushrooms

Tomorrow is Lower body

Day 3 286.4lbs , another 1.8lbs loss in 1 day

Advertisement