Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic repairs

Options
  • 12-05-2015 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

I have a product that isnt working and is not under warranty. Its a 3d mouse (3D connexions SpacePilot Pro).
    The bloody thing is way too expensive to replace so I really need it repaired. Does anyone here know of a place that can repair electronic PCB's as my guess is its a capacitor or fuse gone but the PCB components are way too small for my soldering and besides i couldnt diagnose it properly myself.
    PLease help people.
    Ive found a few places on line that look promising and contacted a few but they all say the same thing "sent it in and we will look at it" but I would rather not have to send it to everyone. If I could just send it to anyone that could fix it first and get it working again ASAP
    Thanks

Advertisement