Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT Classic - been here a while

Options
  • 12-05-2015 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I've just bought a cheap classic. 42 years old. Thing is I'm off to vrt it Thursday but it's been laid up here for I believe a while.

I have a receipt from the seller and the V5C. I'm wondering how the vrt guys will react. If they ask me for a recent ferry ticket they'll be getting a very blank look.

Anyone know for certain. The previous owner really should have vrt it back then but by all accounts they drove it for a very short period here and then stuck it in their garage. There it stayed till I bought it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

You mean you bought it off a lovely fella up North ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

CianDon wrote: »
    You mean you bought it off a lovely fella up North ;)

a lovely feller who delivered it....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Well. how did it go ?
    No problems, I'd imagine...;)

Advertisement